poniedziałek, 14 lutego 2011

wheesung - choco luv

Our eyes meet in this corner of my room
For a second, our hearts beats as one
You’re the only one, the only one, the only girl
Take my choco love
This space is so small
I can feel the excitement
You’re the only one, only one, only…one

This hot atmosphere, the sound of our breathing
Acting like this is the first time we felt this way
Our eyes are fixed on each other
Our necks becoming tense
I can’t speak huh
We can’t leave this place
Until the night is over,
Until the clock makes a full circle
Let’s make love, babe

Our eyes meet in this corner of my room
For a second, our hearts beats as one
You’re the only one, the only one, the only girl
Take my choco love
This space is so small
That we can feel the excitement
You’re the only one, only one, only…one

In this dimly lit room
We can’t hide any movement
Our fingers fumble through each other’s clothes
I stroke your small nose, you stroke my cheek
Hiding our embarrassment, softly
We’ll do it all night love babe

Our eyes meet in this corner of my room
For a second, our hearts beats as one
You’re the only one, the only one, the only girl
Take my choco love
This space is so small
That we can feel the excitement
You’re the only one, only one, only…one

Yeah, wrapped up in red
are you choco lips
Like sticky sweet syrup has been poured choco kiss
Sweet kiss
This will bring you happiness
Now that we’ve seen each other’s gazes
Let’s take it to the next level

One and two. Feel my body, boo
Like we are in love, This beautiful expression
Blocking all the light that could ruin this moment
Everywhere in my room, without fail
Unpack the fantasy you’ve built up

Our eyes meet in this corner of my room
For a second, our hearts beats as one
You’re the only one, the only one, the only girl
Take my choco love
This space is so small
That we can feel the excitement
You’re the only one, only one, only…one

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

🌸Dziękuję za odwiedzenie mojego bloga.
🌺Skoro już tu jesteś, zachęcam do pozostawienia komentarza na temat postu czy bloga. Co o nim sądzisz, co byś poprawił/a.
🌸Staram się odpisywać w miarę możliwości na każdy komentarz.
🌺Dziękuję za obserwację mojej strony. To znak, że to o czym piszę interesuje kogoś :)



🌺Nie bawię się w "obserwacja za obserwację"
🌸Wiem jak trafić na Wasze blogi. Nie musicie pozostawiać linków w komentarzu.
🌺 "Fajny post, wbijaj do mnie/link do bloga" nie będą publikowane.