środa, 24 listopada 2010

vol. 125 ♥

  Pretty Byaku and Misa
Love you so much ♥ 
I wanna meet with you again and again~!
This weekend was be one of best  weekends of my life, and was be of the longest. Really~! in Friday was be at home still. Saturday I was be at school. This is really boring classes ;x We painted and writing still time. Late I going to the Browar, and meet with my lovely Byaku Time which I spend with her is best time ♥ Laugh and more laugh. I wanna meet with you soon baby.

my lovely Pati and Misa...
love you I cant wait our next meet
(and please, don't kill me for this pics.)


Sunday is best day at this weekend. I have a practice at my classes, and have fun. Really~! Need modeling Basia's hair and she have really long long hair. It was hard, but I worked it out. ^o^ Late I went to train station for my lovely Pati♥ OMG~! Baby you are so much crazy~!  Love you so so so muchand remember: "nothing can't replace the sled". Roaring Party and our "boom" at the parquet... and late our rot in bed all day, talking about sled and watching "Dumplings" *headdesk* Im really happy that you spend few days with me and Ushi. Now we have more beautiful memories ;) and I know that will be more and more yet




Hello, the times I spent by your side
Can no more compare to any other happiness
I can’t express myself to you
My heart wants all of you and never let you go
If this is love, I’ll never let it go
Who knows? The two of us♥♥♥




23.11.2010 - awsome date~! already I know my baby boy one yearand Im really happy~!
Now I know that Im lucky person~! Maybe loving you baby is to hard for me, and you know why... but Im really happy because I can love you, and can talk with you, and see you. Maybe sometimes Im mad at you, and I have time when I wanna forget about you and my love to you, because I told to myself "Its doesn't makes sens" blahblahblah..- I cant forget~! To much conversation with you makes that I love you more but please baby, come to me. ;C

2 komentarze:

  1. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ouhhh.. your lucky that you have great friends misa. ;D
    i wanna meet with u <3
    and im glad that ur happy baby ;*:*
    love you ;*:*

    OdpowiedzUsuń

🌸Dziękuję za odwiedzenie mojego bloga.
🌺Skoro już tu jesteś, zachęcam do pozostawienia komentarza na temat postu czy bloga. Co o nim sądzisz, co byś poprawił/a.
🌸Staram się odpisywać w miarę możliwości na każdy komentarz.
🌺Dziękuję za obserwację mojej strony. To znak, że to o czym piszę interesuje kogoś :)



🌺Nie bawię się w "obserwacja za obserwację"
🌸Wiem jak trafić na Wasze blogi. Nie musicie pozostawiać linków w komentarzu.
🌺 "Fajny post, wbijaj do mnie/link do bloga" nie będą publikowane.